Hi guys!
I know I haven't been posting anything in a while and that is because I have been having major technical difficulties. Just to give you a taste, I couldn't access my account for months. That is why I am moving this blog to another location which I will post shortly. Basically everything will get a bit of a make over and perhaps I will have more luck putting things up every week. Maybe even a twitter! Talk to you soon and expect a new address in a few days.
Stay Beautiful!
I know I haven't been posting anything in a while and that is because I have been having major technical difficulties. Just to give you a taste, I couldn't access my account for months. That is why I am moving this blog to another location which I will post shortly. Basically everything will get a bit of a make over and perhaps I will have more luck putting things up every week. Maybe even a twitter! Talk to you soon and expect a new address in a few days.
Stay Beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment