Hi! So today I bought the Maybelline EyeStudio cream eyeshadow trio in number 20 Purple Possibilities. Right from the start I thought the colours were so pretty, they are not very pigmented which I do like because I feel like my eye shape and type does not take to very pigmented colours. The reason I bought purple is because I have some absolutely gorgeous purple powder eye shadows but it takes a while to put them on just because they are so very sheer and I thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to do some layering! But honestly, these cream eye shadows are so pretty that you can wear them on their own, and I probably will do that as well. They feel very soft so far, because I have tried them already (I am not going to put a picture up yet, I want to wear them first and then do a full review). The packaging is very nice. although it is plastic but it is very simple and down-plays the plastic case which is always good because it doesn't look too too cheap. I have no problem with drugstore make up I think it is worth looking into because you might find something quite good!
Here are some cons that I found right away, before I even paid for these shadows. The shadows don't have names! And maybe this is a little silly but I like when individual shadows have names I feel like it makes them more fun to wear. For me the packaging is a little awkward to open (but it could just be me), I always feel like it might slip out of my hands and fall!
This is my first impression of this eyeshadow trio! Hopefully this ends up being a good purchase! Watch out for a review very soon!
Feel beautiful and remember, make up is there to enhance your beauty not to create it!
Kiss Kiss
No comments:
Post a Comment