I apologise for not posting any new blogs in about a week now. I have been swamped with school work and am just now scrambling out from under the piles of all that work. As I write this, I can honestly tell you that I am tired! But I wanted to do a little update for you about what kind of blogs you can expect in the near future!
My skin care routine will definitely be one of the blogs that will be posted very soon. I talk about my cleansers and moisturizer and scrub and all that good stuff. So keep checking back for that!
I will talk about a favourite lipstick brand that I was introduced to through watching a beauty guru on YouTube. This was very exciting and new for me and I have accumulated around four lipsticks in very different colours and have used them extensively! So I am well equipped to tell you all about them and all the reasons why I think they are a great purchase.
A list of favourite perfumes! I love perfumes! I am a fragrance girl and although I do have a favourite scent that for me stands out from the rest I still love to try many, many different fragrances. So look out for that blog, I will also tell you what perfumes I think are best for the summer and which are better for the winter! Incorporating a few tips and tricks I gathered a long the way.
So far these are the blogs that I will be doing in the near future. Sometime after these blogs, I am planning on doing something eye make up related. So please check back for updates on that, I plan to have pictures and swatches for you. I also plan to zero in on the brown eye colour and show how versatile it truly is. I promise it will be fun!!
Feel beautiful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment