Hello! It has been sooo long and I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to put something up! But school is crazy and I was just so busy so please forgive me for not finding the time to post on here! Summer is soon so bare with me! =)
So here we are on the topic of perfumes! And seasons!! So what does that mean exactly? Simply it means that I will tell you some of my favourite perfumes and when to wear them. Keep in mind I am not an expert this is just a personal opinion based on observations of the way scents react to my body during different times of the year. Here we go...
1. Burberry Brit: Why do I love it? It was my first big girl fragrance! I got it for Christmas one year as a gift as a result of a complete obsession months before! I had a teeny tiny sample of it and it just drove me nuts I had to have it! And still it is my favourite perfume to this day, years and years later. I think its fantastic and I love it! It doesn't smell like your ordinary girly perfume I feel it has quite a personality (if I can describe a scent in that way) it is a very chic smell and not too old so appropriate for late teens and way into your twenties and even thirties I would say. Wear this perfume in the summer! It does great in the heat, at least that is what I find works better for me.
2. Burberry London: Wow another Burberry? You bet! Can you tell I'm a little obsessed? This is great for winter! It has more of a sweet smell but you can definitely feel that distinct Burberry scent come through. Again this was a Christmas present and that is a very funny coincidence! What I like about the two Burberry perfumes is that there is a bitterness to the scent which doesn't make it too girly and flowery but really feminine and sexy and it just makes you feel so confident. Burberry is my number one go to fragrance! I don't expect anyone to love them as much as I do, but I do feel that they would make a good purchase because they are good quality and the lasting power is very good.
3. D&G The One: This perfume lasts and lasts and lasts and I could go on for days telling you how long it lasts. You spray a little on in the morning and by the end of the day you can still smell it! By far this is the only perfume that I own that has such a great lasting ability which I think makes it a great summer purchase! It smells wonderful in the summer, so wonderful that I even have a story about it! One day I was standing outside during summer. The weather was warm and there was a little breeze and I think to myself "wow the air smells like flowers its so good!" Later when I concentrated on the smell I actually realised that it was The One that I put on in the morning before leaving my house. That is how good it smells. Very feminine and very beautiful, I would not recommend this fragrance to teenagers since it is a bit more of a grown up fragrance. If this is something that you like, invest in the D&G The One perfume, it is a really great purchase! Make sure to wear it in the summer because I wasn't too crazy for how it smelled during the winter. But that's just my opinion.
4. Vera Wang Princess: I got obsessed with this perfume after seeing Camilla Belle advertising it in a magazine! The magazine also came with a little sample. Princess as I found out was the perfect young, sweet, fresh and girly perfume for those light days when you just want to giggle and run around! This is a perfume I can see a young girl wearing, no one in there tween years but definitely teenagers. You can wear it in your twenties too! I did! It is a very young scent, a kind of t-shirt and jeans kind of scent at least that is what I equate it with in my mind. This fragrance is not grown up at all! It brings out your youth! This fragrance I like wearing both during winter and summer and I feel like it doesn't change that much on my skin, so I would definitely recommend it to those who are looking for a fragrance that they can use during any season! Also, this is a great gift! The scent is very basic not too strong meaning it will not be irritating and its easy to like!

5. Harajuku Lovers: I feel like all the scents in that collection are wonderful. I can't pick just one! But just like the Princess fragrance I feel like they are great for summer and winter and would make a great present! All the scents are very girly and not too sophisticated so it makes them really easy to wear. The lasting power is not that great and I wish it would be. I guess this would be the only reason I would say perhaps to not purchase the fragrances (or just one of them) unless you have a bit more money to spend because you use it up pretty quickly and you don't really get the quality that you pay for.
These are my five favourite fragrances! I hope this was helpful in telling you what fragrance to choose maybe for this summer or next winter! I am definitely a person who loves playing around with fragrances and I can't choose just one to live with, I always have to change them up every few weeks. There are some scents that I did not mention for the reason that they were simply from regular stores and were for a limited time. So if you are anything like me you probably have some cheaper fragrances in your collection simply because you love smelling different everyday. However if you are the kind of person that does not like to have a million different scents, I would strongly suggest investing in a good long lasting perfume that will really be a good quality purchase.
Always feel beautiful, embrace change and face it head on!
Kiss Kiss
No comments:
Post a Comment